Saturday, April 7, 2012

You can't fast forward, you can't rewind...so just PLAY!!

As I am feeling super stressed about tiny issues like, "Where am I going to live in Bologna?" "How am I going to get myself to the Convention in Rome 4 days after I arrive in Italy?"  and last but not least "How the heck am I going to pay for all of this?!?!" I can't help but I wish I could just fast forward through all of this and get to the "good part".  The part where I am finally back in Italy and I am in the groove of being in service with the friends and with all of the studies.  I also find myself wanting to rewind back to when I was there last time with Alexia because I can't help but wonder if I will ever be able to top that experience.

But I can't fast forward to the good part, and I can't rewind to some of the best memories I have ever made.  My only choice is to Play, to keep moving forward and let Jehovah direct my life.  It is pretty nerve racking sometimes, but all I know is that I'll never stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment