Saturday, May 26, 2012

Just a few pictures

Now that my trip is getting closer, I thought I would share some pictures from my last adventure in Italia.  Hope you guys enjoy!


We had about 20 people in our TINY apartment for a Watchtower study...in Italian :)



Our little bedroom packed with three beds and a cot


Oscar had us over for a feast our last week in Bologna



"Yes, please take my picture, and when you go to America, say 'This is Kennedy'"




Coming down from the Upper Camp



Me and Baby Joseph on my last day in service



Jon, Me, and Kindness at the Esselunga for his study


Our favorite pub Black Fire on one of our last nights


Alexia, Kenneth, Innocent, and Me


Piazza Maggiore


Just another day in service!


I can't wait to post more pictures of my next Italian Adventure!!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment